GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF ELECTRONIC SHOP decorative-beams.co.uk
Art. 1. These General Terms are intended to regulate the relationship between DECORATIVE BEAMS Ltd., UIC 204302699, hereinafter referred to as the MANUFACTURER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as CALLER or USERS, on the DECORATIVE-BEAMS.CO.UK, below is an ELECTRONIC SHOP.
Consumers are informed that the MANUFACTURER does not maintain stock and manufactures the ordered goods solely and on selected characteristics by the USER or CONSUMER for their use.
We are certified by / Rapid SSL Certificates / by a proven global certificate issuer - Geo Trust Inc / US /, for fraud protection of up to $ 10,000 / see the green padlock in the address bar /
The site link is secure and encrypted.
Art. 2. MANUFACTURER INFORMATION:
2.1. Decorative beams ltd
2.2. Address of management and practice: EU/BG-Sofia, 1425 OBELSKO PAT 111 Str.
2.3. Email: email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org
2.4. UIC BG204302699,
Art. 3. ELECTRONIC SHOP is accessible on the Internet at decorative-beams.com, through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the production and delivery of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP, including the following:
3.1. To register and create a profile for browsing the E-STORE and using the additional services for providing information;
3.2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the ELECTRONIC SHOP through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP website available on the Internet.
3.3. To make orders in this sense also a proposal for the conclusion of contracts for the production and delivery of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
3.4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the ELECTRONIC SHOP (after processing and receiving the order from the MANUFACTURER), according to the payment methods maintained by the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
1. The users shall conclude an order for the production of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP through the MANUFACTURER interface available on its website at decorative-beams.com under these General Terms and Conditions.
2.By virtue of a contract for the production of goods concluded with the Users, the MANUFACTURER undertakes to deliver and transfer the property of the User to the goods defined by the User through the interface.
3. The users shall pay the MANUFACTURER a remuneration for the MANUFACTURED goods in accordance with the conditions set out in the ELECTRONIC SHOP and these General Terms and Conditions. The remuneration is the amount of the price announced by the MANUFACTURER at the address of an ELECTRONIC SHOP on the Internet.
4. The MANUFACTURER shall deliver the goods requested by the Users to a designated courier within the terms and conditions, determined by the MANUFACTURER and selected by the User on the website of the electronic shop and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
5. The delivery price shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
1. The User and the MANUFACTURER agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the production contract may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the E-Commerce Act.
2. It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the Site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User at the time of registration, if the User has entered the appropriate username and password.
1. In order to use the ELECTRONIC SHOP for concluding contracts for ordering, for production of goods, the User shall enter a remote access name and password selected by him.
2. The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the User by electronic registration on the MANUFACTURER site.
3. By filling in their data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept the General Terms" and / or "Create Profile", the User declares that he is familiar with these General Terms, agrees to their contents and undertakes to unconditionally complies.
4. When performing the registration, the User is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
5. The User is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or a third party by using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the MANUFACTURER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
1. The e-mail address provided at the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for exchange of statements between the User and the MANUFACTURER, shall be the "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The User has the right to change his Primary Contact Email Address.
2. The MANUFACTURER shall not be liable to the User for unlawful alteration of the Main Contact Email Address.
3. The MANUFACTURER may require the User to use the Main Contact Email Address in specific cases.
1. The users use the interface of the MANUFACTURER page to conclude contracts for the production of the goods offered by the MANUFACTURER in an ELECTRONIC SHOP.
2. The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
3. The Contract between the Provider and the User represents these General Terms and Conditions, accessible at decorative-beams.com.
4. A party to the contract with the MANUFACTURER is the User according to the data provided at the registration and contained in the User's personal profile. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the data that created an account with the MANUFACTURER.
5. The MANUFACTURER shall include in the interface of its website technical means for detecting and correcting errors in entering information before the statement for conclusion of the contract is made.
6. The user agrees to purchase the goods by selecting the "Order" button, this action being legally binding on the user.
7. The MANUFACTURER may refuse an order for production of the ordered goods in case there is a production accident, in the absence of raw material for the production, within 3 / three / working days the MANUFACTURER notifies the User of the inability to manufacture by sending a message to the email address or phone number specified by the last email. In case a transfer is made to the MANUFACTURER's account, the User may choose between reimbursement, cancellation of the order or execution of a replacement order.
8. After processing of the executed order the MANUFACTURER sends confirmation to the User of the specified e-mail address, and upon receipt of the order confirmation by the consumer, the contract for the production of the ordered goods is considered to have been concluded.
9. The statement of the conclusion of the contract (acceptance of the contract) and the acknowledgment of its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have the opportunity to access them.
10. The MANUFACTURER shall provide the goods to the SELECTED COURIER / transporter / by the user at the address specified by the Users and shall not be liable in case the data specified by the Users is incorrect or misleading.
Art. 9. The users conclude the production contract with the MANUFACTURER in the following procedure:
1. Performing registration in an ELECTRONIC SHOP and providing the necessary data, if the User does not have until that time a registration in an ELECTRONIC SHOP or filling in an information form;
2. Entry into the ordering system of the ELECTRONIC SHOP by identification with a name and password or filling in an information form;
3. Selecting one or more of the E-SHOP goods offered and adding them to a list of goods to order;
4. Provision of data for delivery;
5. Familiarization and comparison of the terms and conditions in force at the time of execution of the contract;
6. Pressing the order button;
7. Confirmation of the order by the MANUFACTURER;
1. The main characteristics of the goods offered by the MANUFACTURER are specified in the profile of each good on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
2. The price of the goods with all taxes included shall be determined by the MANUFACTURER in the profile of each goods on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
3. The value of the postage and transport costs are not included in the price of the goods, which are determined by the MANUFACTURER, and the information on prices and terms of delivery are provided to the Users on the MANUFACTURER of the ELECTRONIC SHOP, by pressing the button "Delivery". .
4. The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract shall be determined in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the site of the MANUFACTURER.
5. The information provided to the Users under this Article is current at the moment of its visualization on the website of the MANUFACTURER of ELECTRONIC SHOP before the conclusion of the contract for production order.
6. The MANUFACTURER must specify the conditions for delivery of the individual goods on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
7. The MANUFACTURER shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the contract for all the goods contained therein.
1. The user agrees that the MANUFACTURER has the right to accept an advance payment for the contracts for the production of goods concluded with the consumer and their delivery to the following bank account IBAN BG ………………………………… …………………………………, BIC ………………, ………………………………………… of the MANUFACTURER / specified on the website and invoice. /
2. The consumer shall choose independently whether to pay the MANUFACTURER the price of delivery of the goods before or at the time of delivery.
3. In case the payment is made with a bank card, the Refunds shall be made by ordering a reverse transaction on the card with which the payment was made within 10 working days of the occurrence of the event.
1. The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, if the MANUFACTURER has not started production of the ordered goods. Еxcept for bank transfer costs.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in the following cases:
a) when the delivered goods do not meet the production order / there are drastic discrepancies in sizes and colors /
b) Failure to comply with the time limit for production by the MANUFACTURER. / Delivery time does not depend on the MANUFACTURER and therefore cannot be an argument for refusal of the order. /
2. The right of refusal under paragraph .1 shall not apply in the following cases:
- expiry of 14 working days from the day of receipt of the goodsby the customer.
- for the production of goods and the provision of services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial markets that the MANUFACTURER is unable to control;
- for delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the consumer or on his individual order;
3. In case the consumer exercises his right of refusal under paragraph .1, the Supplier is obliged to reimburse him in full the sums paid by the consumer not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the consumer returned the goods to the MANUFACTURER in the form, quantity and quality o the goods sent by the MANUFACTURER.
5. For its part, when the consumer exercises his right of cancellation of the contract, the latter must send or hand over the goods back to the MANUFACTURER or to his authorized person without undue delay and not later than 5 days from the date on which the consumer has informed the MANUFACTURER of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is considered to be met if the consumer sends or hands over the goods back to the MANUFACTURER before the expiry of the 5-day period.
6. The consumer shall pay the price of the delivery and the subsequent expenses / AS PACKAGING, INSURANCE. LOADING AND STORAGE. / For returning the goods upon cancellation of the contract. to the address :
city - Sofia/1425
kv.Obelia - 2
str. Obelski pat 111
Decorative Beams ltd.
vat N: 204302699
1. The period of PRODUCTION of the goods is MENTIONED in the proforma invoice and at the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP before the confirmation of payment by the consumer.
The starting point from which the production deadline runs is from the first business day following the payment confirmation by the MANUFACTURER'S bank with which the contract is considered concluded.
2. If the MANUFACTURER cannot execute the contract due to the lack of the necessary raw materials and materials, he shall be obliged to notify the consumer thereof within 48 hours from the starting moment and to recover the sums paid by him within 2 working days. Days from the date on which the MANUFACTURER should have fulfilled its contractual obligation.
3. In the cases of paragraph. 2, The MANUFACTURER has the right to deliver to the consumer goods of the same quality and price. The MANUFACTURER notifies the user electronically of the change of performance of the contract and waits confirmation by the USER electronically.
1. Delivery shall be effected by the delivery of the goods by the MANUFACTURER to a courier company, which shall subsequently deliver the goods within the period chosen by the consumer when performing the order.
2. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer or a third party shall sign the accompanying documents and pay off its value and the value of the delivery, in case he has not prepaid the goods and has selected the option "cash on delivery". Anyone who is not the holder of the application but who accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address given by the customer is considered to be a third party.
3.In case of refusal to receive the goods, except in cases where the goods obviously do not correspond to the type and condition of the ordered, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the User shall pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the time limit for delivery of the delivered address or the access and conditions for the delivery of the goods are not provided within that period, the MANUFACTURER shall be released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods, by which the consumer shall pay the payments made by The MANUFACTURER costs shipping and storage.
The user must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery by the Supplier and if he does not meet the requirements to notify the MANUFACTURER immediately within 24 hours.
1. The MANUFACTURER shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User in accordance with the Law on protection of personal data by guaranteeing to its users and users the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, made available or made known to third parties except in the cases and under the conditions set out in these General Terms. The MANUFACTURER protects the personal data of the consumer, which became known to him when filling out the electronic form for making an application for purchase, this obligation being eliminated in case the user provided incorrect data. Subject to the applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the MANUFACTURER may use the personal data of users only for the purposes stipulated in the contract and these General Terms and Conditions.
2. The MANUFACTURER undertakes not to disclose personal data about users of third parties - state bodies, commercial companies, natural persons and others, except in cases where it has received the explicit written consent of users and / or the information is requested by state authorities or officials persons who are empowered by applicable law to request and collect such information.
1. At any moment, the MANUFACTURER shall have the right to require the User to legitimize himself and to certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
2. In case the User has forgotten or lost his name and password for any reason, the MANUFACTURER has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords", available at / my-account / lost-password /
3. The MANUFACTURER shall have the right at any time, without notifying the User, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms, and at the discretion of the MANUFACTURER to terminate, stop or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MANUFACTURER shall not be liable to consumers and third parties for any damages and missed benefits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used , recorded or made available through www.decorative-beams.com.
4. The MANUFACTURER shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication equipment, or for the loss of data arising from materials or resources, sought, loaded or used in any way through the provided services. The advice, consultation or assistance provided by the manufacturer's specialists and employees in connection with the use of the services by the consumer does not give rise to any liability or obligation for the MANUFACTURER
1. These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by the MANUFACTURER,of which the latter will notify all Users by announcing the changes in a prominent SHOP.
2. The user shall be acquainted with the general terms and conditions in force prior to the execution of each order.
Art. 19. The MANUFACTURER publishes these General Terms and Conditions in www.decorative-beams.com, together with any amendments and modifications thereto.
Art. 20. These General Terms and Conditions of the User with the MANUFACTURER are terminated in the following cases:
upon termination and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
by mutual agreement of the Parties in writing;
unilaterally, with notice to either party in the event of default of the other party;
in case of objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
upon seizure or sealing of equipment by public authorities;
in case of deletion of the registration of the User on the site of the E-SHOP. In this case, the concluded but outstanding sales contracts remain valid and enforceable;
Art. 21. The eventual invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 22. The law of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in this contract related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 23. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be settled by the competent court or the Consumer Commission.
Art. 24. These General Terms and Conditions are effective for all users of decorative-beams.co.uk.